Thank you for signing up! Please pay for your single class or class pass here. You’ll receive the Zoom link well before class (usually Thursday evening/Friday morning CET).
- Click Send.
- Login to your account.
- PayPal may ask for identity authentication, so go through that if it does.
- State the amount in €.
- Add a note saying single class or class pass.
- Continue through the payment process and you’re done!
Note: I’ve registered with PayPal pre-marriage and they still use my maiden name. So don’t worry: I’m Laura Kaai and Laura Baeten 😉
Terms & Conditions
- If you signed up for a single class, it’s always the upcoming class. I keep the Create Your Calm pages up-to-date, so if for whatever reason there’s not class, you can see so on that page.
- If you signed up for a single class, but you can’t make it (e.g. you are sick or other unforeseen circumstances; life happens), you can save your credit until the next class. Do send me an e-mail before class (email@example.com). Obviously I can be flexible in exceptional circumstances.
- If you signed up for a class pass, your pass will count towards five classes, either live or recorded, and is valid for 10 weeks.
- If you signed up for a class pass, I will count those 10 weeks from the first class you join with said pass.
- If you signed up for a class pass, let me know by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) which dates you will be joining live or through the recording.
- If you signed up for a class pass and sent dates, but can’t join after all, let me know before class and we’ll sort it out 🙂